March 5, 2013

Time and tide stops for no man...

Good morning Your Memories Here friends. I hope you are all doing well this week. We've been battling the stomach flu in my house and I think we are finally past it. It lasted all weekend and yesterday. I am so happy everyone is better now! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everyone stays healthy from here on out! 

Today I have an altered shipping tag to share with you. I am a HUGE fan of Ranger's Tim Holtz Distress Stain, and love using it when making vintage looking projects. For this tag, I used my favorite stain, Vintage Photo.  All it takes is a little bit of the stain and some water sprayed over it to create a fantastic distressed/vintage look. 


The stamps and canvas resist I used are by Prima, from the Craftsman collection which came in my 2012 Summer Grab Bag. It's hard to believe that I am still using stuff from the Grab Bag, but I am! There are still some left in the store... plus there are the new Prima releases available to purchase as well! 

Here are a couple of close ups of the tag.... 



Products from the YMH store used in the tag today: 






Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!