March 7, 2013

just a note [card]

I tried something new this week... Faber-Castell gelatos! I haven't used these before and honestly was a little scared to try them. I ordered a set and used the orange on this card with a grid stamp to create the background on my sentiment block.

These are really easy to use and were a lot of fun to try. I can't wait to use them more! I saw these pretty metallics in the store as well and imagine they look just lovely on cards!
The ink pads I used for my sentiment and the white border are Prima chalk inks. I love these colors and I hadn't used much in the way of chalk inks before, but I am using these for everything. The two colors on this card are teal damask and white. Aren't they great?!

For more details about my card, stop by my blog today: Markland & Main.