March 20, 2013

She Made Art - Mixed Media

Hi everyone!  Nancy here today to share a project I made using some of the fun items available at the Your Memories Here store.

I have been eyeing all the yummy goodies from Prima's Winter 2013 collection and decided to try my hand a paper doll inspired by Julie Nutting.  For the background I used some older Prima papers I had in my stash as well as lots of mists, paints, and rub ons.
I then decorated my lovely with papers from my Glitz Cashmere Dame papers, prima bling, Stickles, and a simple flower.
Finally I used a bit of packaging and my Prima Press to make the title.

It has been a while since I made anything mixed media and I must say I had a lot of fun.

Be sure and stop by the Your Memories Here store and check out all the new goodies coming in from CHA.     And, please excuse our mess as we get everything into the store and reorganized.

Hugs.

Nancy

Your Memories Here Items