March 26, 2013

Think Spring and Believe in the Beautiful

Hello there friends! I hope you are all enjoying your day and it is going as well as mine is. It is beautiful out and the recent snow that we got is starting to melt. We were bombarded with almost ten inches of snow in a 24 hour period! It was crazy! It will go down in the record books for one of the highest accumulations of snow in a 24 hour period in these parts. Because I am now so very ready for Spring, I created this ATC using some great products I found in the Your Memories Here  Store. 



One of my favorite products on this piece are the leaves and butterfly which are from the Wooden Icons Flowers and Leaves by Prima. These are from the 2013 Winter Release. YMH carries all of the sets as well as some of the latest collections, which you can find here at awesome prices! 

The flowers are from the 2012 Summer Grab Bag... there are still some of these available in the store as well. Be sure to snag one before they are gone. 

Below are some close ups... you can see that I colored the leaves and butterfly using some mists. You can leave these natural straight from the box, or color them using so many things... like paint, mist, gelatos, marker, distress stain, distress ink, stamps and more! The possibilities are endless. Plus, they come in a fantastic box which can be used for an altered project. 


I hope you have enjoyed my little card today... hopefully it brings some Spring to your day even if the weather where you are doesn't feel much like it! 

Have a great one!