March 14, 2011

Butterfly Canvas using Glimmer Mist and Prima

Edit: The images for this project have been removed because it is currently out for publication in the May issue of Scrapbooking.com Magazine.

Good Morning! I hope you are all doing well this Monday morning. I am enjoying my cup of coffee and relaxing as I type this. :) 

I created this butterfly canvas this past week using lots of products you can find in the Your Memories Here store. This canvas is full of Prima and Tattered Angels goodies! 



I covered the canvas in Glimmer Mist in various shades of blues and greens. Sassafrass Lass and Bad Girls Stamps were used on the canvas after the mist dried. I covered Grungeboard butterflies with Prima papers and inked the edges. The bodies of the butterflies were done in jewels using my I-Rock tool. I also inked the edges of each one as well. I used several other Prima crystal items as well as other embellishments by Prima that are carried by Your Memories Here. And of course I have Prima flowers as well! 

I have some close ups of the project below.... 




I hope that I have given you some inspiration this Monday morning! Enjoy your day, and I will see you next week!