March 6, 2011

Love Deeply...

Whew! It has been a long week! Don't know how it's been for you my fellow crafters, but I hope it was a good one. Today I am bringing you some bright & beautiful Prima goodness, courtesy of Your Memories Here, with this card I whipped up to go along with the current Tuesday Trigger challenge at Moxie Fab World! I love these bright colors together & they really perked up what has seemed like a long winter. I cannot wait for warmer weather! 

Supplies
Lace/Ribbon/Flowers/Rhinestones - Prima
Patterned Paper - Pebbles (yellow flower)
Mists - Tattered Angels (mimosa - glimmer & peacock - chalkboard)


This was the first time I had played with my chalkboard mists from Tattered Angels & guess what...I'm in love! lol! I do adore my mists, but I just love the depth & saturation of the chalkboard mists. If you want to grab some for yourself, which I highly recommend, go visit the Your Memories Here Store! You will be very glad you did...there are some super fun products & kits, & lots of Prima & Tattered Angels goodies to get excited about. And if you would like some more info. about my card, feel free to visit me at my blog HERE. Until next time, Happy Craftin'!!