March 21, 2011

My Baby Girl

Good Evening! I hope you are all doing well. I am here to share a part of my latest project created with products from Your Memories Here Store

I am working on a mini album for some pictures from when Serenity, my daughter, was a baby. I have had all of these photos just sitting in a photo album looking plain for so long. I thought a small 6x6 album would be nice. 

Today I am sharing the cover of the album along with four other pages of it created with various products found in the store. 

This is the cover... I used some beautiful Prima papers for the entire album. It was from a 6x6 pad that I received in my Prima Winter CHA 2011 grab bag from YMH. That bag was FULL of goodies!  I also added a lovely Prima Flower and leaves from the grab bag as well. YMH has tons of other Prima products that would be great for making your own mini album. 

These are the first two pages in the album, once again decorated with Prima papers and flowers. I also used some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to cover my pages and flowers. I love the glimmer! It's always nice to add some glitz to your projects! 

Here are the third and fourth pages. I kept them simple, adding a few embellishments from Cosmo Cricket that I had on hand. YMH also sells some Cosmo Cricket kits for only $10!!! That's a steal! 

I will be back next Monday to share the rest of this album. I am sorry that this post is so late, I would have posted it much earlier, had I not had to take my son to soccer practice and then have my camera battery die, so I could not upload my photos! Ahh! 

Have a fabulous week!!