March 26, 2011

Simply Spring

I wish I knew where my mojo has gone as it seems to be taking a vacation more often then I do. What frustrates me even more is that I WANT to create, but as soon as I get in the room I just can't seem to create. I even have ideas floating around in my head, but I just can't seem to get past the ideas. It is very frustrating. I was able to create this little card however.

The base is white with another white piece cut slightly smaller, embossed, sponged along the edge, and then sprayed with TA's Irridecent Gold Glitter Mist. The two pieces of patterned paper I used is from Prima's Annalle paper pad. The flower is also Prima and is in fact two Prima flowers that I simply layered on top of each other for a subtle color difference between the flower and paper. In fact, they were left over flowers from a Live with Prima class kit I got over at YMH. I really love how so much goodness comes in these kits cause there are extras almost every thime it seems. I even sprayed the flower with the same gold glimmer mist give them a little something extra. Before I glued everything together I sponged the edges with PTI's Chamomile ink from their Vintage Touch duo. Just a simple little card to welcome in Spring.