March 7, 2011

Heart Mobile with SEI

I finally did it! I created a mobile for my daughters room. I know I am about five years late on this, but it is really fitting for her room! So, today I am showing you the mobile that I created using some SEI and Glimmer Mist from Your Memories Here.  The SEI papers are from the Love Birds Paper Assortment Kit by SEI. I have to tell you, this kit has a TON of papers... and the kicker is right now at YMH, it is less than $5 for it! Yes, you read right... it is on sale for $4.25!!! There is only one left, so you better hurry! 


I hung the mobile by her window, so when we do open the window once it is nice out, it will blow with the breeze! 


The bottom of the mobile as you are looking up at it from under it. 


 Some of the hearts... 


More hearts, and you can see I used white tulle and tied it on the line between each heart. 

The papers already had some glitter, but I added some Glimmer Mist to give it more sparkle! 


The final product in her room! 

I hope you have enjoyed my project for this week! Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week! I'll see you next Monday!!