March 28, 2011

My Baby Girl Continued...


Hi and good evening! This is Emily, with the rest of my Baby Girl album that I created using the wonderful products you can find in the Your Memories Here store!

This album is full of Prima papers, flowers and trim which is all in the store. I also used lot's of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in the album.

Below are the remainder of my pages.





As you can see, just like the first pages I shared last week, I kept the pages pretty simple with just one or two photos a page and left room for all of my journaling. I really wanted to record my thoughts on Serenity at this age.

The album closed and on it's side... it's pretty bulky with all of those Prima flowers!

The front of the album lying down. One of the reasons the album stays together so well is becuase I used my Bind-it-All, which if you own one, you can find supplies for it in the YMH Store! I love my Bind-it-All so much! It is great for mini albums, especially ones that may be bulky after you fill them. If you use large enough O Wire, you will have plenty of room in your album!

Thank you so much for letting me share this with you! I will see you next Monday with a wall hanging that I have created for this Baby Girl's room!