March 20, 2011

You & Me. Always. - Home Decor LO


This is one of my favorite photos...& I finally got around to scrapping it! It's a photo of when my hubby asked me to marry him on Christmas Eve 5 1/2 years ago. After being set up on a blind date by mutual friends, we had been dating a 1 1/2 years when he popped the question. He did so in front of both our families & it was so wonderful! As you can see in the pic, I instantly burst into tears before saying yes. His sister snapped the shot at the perfect time & this is one of my most treasured possessions. So with that in mind, I made sure to use lots of beautiful Prima flowers, lace, & bling from Your Memories Here for this wall hanging! 

Supplies:
Patterned Paper/Title - Cosmo Cricket (hey sugar & circa 1934 collections)

 
And the Cosmo Cricket kit from YMH keeps on giving....the kit (which is just $10 & there are 2 to choose from!) is chock full of fabulous goodies that you can use on soooo many projects! I know there are just a few left in the YMH Store so visit HERE & grab one of your own before it's too late! I also used my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to dye the pretty Prima lace that sweet pink...I love how I can always use their product to make what I already have work for me! And, the YMH store is full of fun Tattered Angels products...you can check them out HERE!


Thanks so much for stopping by again & letting me share this personal (& photo heavy post...LOL!) LO with you. I can't wait to finish it up with some sweet journaling! I would love it if you would hop on over to the YMH Store & check out all of Kristina's wonderful products. Brand new to the store are some fab Helmar Adhesive products, too!!! And if you would like some more info. on my wall hanging/LO, you can check out my blog HERE...I would love it if you visited! Until next week, Happy Craftin'!