March 27, 2011

Spring Wishes!


Spring is in full swing here in Oklahoma & I am soooo happy...the flowers are blooming, the grass is green, the trees have leaves, & the days are getting more gorgeous by the minute! And since we already have beautiful green grass (& I hope you do too where you are!), I decided what better place to take a photo of my bright & happy spring card this week. This week I am using some fun Pebbles, Inc. & Cosmo Cricket papers, two fun products you can find in the YMH Store


Supplies:


And if you love that pom pom ribbon as much as I do, then you must check out the Prima ribbon at the YMH Store! There are some very similar ribbons featured there, plus some new & uber fun products are coming all the time! Now, hop on over & visit the Your Memories Here Store because there are sooo very many crafty products with which you'll want to play! And, if you'd like some more info. on my crafty card creation just hop on over & visit my blog HERE...I'd love to visit with you! Big Hugs & Happy Craftin'!