March 30, 2011

Jump

Happy Wednesday everyone, Nancy here.  I hope everyone is having a great day.  Me...well...I just received the fabulous Hey Sugar kit from Your Memories Here and let me say I love these colors.  I know it is technically a "Valentine's Day" kit, but the colors are so bright and cheerful; and the patterns are fabulous.  (did I mention the kit is only $10?)  I couldn't wait for the chance to jump right in and play.  And speaking of jumping......

I had a fun photo of Ainsley jumping (a favorite activity...that girl is a dare devil) and I loved the idea of using the huge letters from the kit for my title.
I also added a few Prima flowers and a bit of pom pom trim.  (the wind was blowing a bit so those pom poms have quite a bit of movement, hee hee).

So, what are you jumping into?

Hugs.

Nancy