October 21, 2011

Enjoy the Moments...Your Memories Here

Good morning to all my blogging friends. Sandi here today sharing a layout I made with some goodies from the Your Memories Here Store. This is a photo of dear hubby and I just didn't care...I was adding flowers.
I used Tim Holtz Kraft resist papers and MME Wild Asperagus. I did some misting using Tattered Angels Stencils and Oriental Poppy Glimmermist and did a little stamping behind the photo using the Tattered Angels Architectural Trim Stamps.


The funny thing is I had this layout completed when I received my Prima Grab bag and I was tearing stuff off and adding some of the new Prima Londonerry flowers, Prima Resist leaves and the Textured Alphas....that bag is amazing! I did some fussy cutting, random stitching and a few splatters of paint.

I made the bling using this tutorial and I also made some of the smaller flowers(brown,blue and beige ones)  using this tutorial
The vines surrounding the picture were bought at Dollerama and the burlap ribbon at Walmart. Next week, I have a different sort of project and what is so good about it is that you can use the supplies for your creation and when it's done you can use them again on another project...how good is that! Have I got ya wondering yet? That's it for me....so be sure to check and the store and I would love for you to visit my blog. Have a great weekend!

Sandi