October 7, 2011

Me @ 38....Your Memeories Here

Hi everyone....Sandi posting today to share a layout I made with some scrappy goodies from the Your Memories Here Store.
It is a rare one because I rarely scrap myself and if I do, it is childhood photos but I have been meaning to do this layout for a long time. If I do it just once a year, it will prove I existed years down the road when I am dead and gone. I used a mix of papers, Bo Bunny Et Cetera and Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden and the Anthology line. Some of the flowers are from Prima and the lace  is  also Prima. The little squares are tiny ceramic tiles.

I inked the edges with Distress Ink in Old Paper and dyed the frame using Ranger inks...love how it turned out! I found the quote on Pinterest but changed it a little.

Also did some stamping behind the photo using Tattered Angels Architectural Trims Clear Stamps.  





I also altered the color of some of the flowers using Glimmermist. So be sure to check out the store and I would love it if you visited my blog. Have a great weekend!

Sandi