October 30, 2011

Super Fast Sunday!






Good Evening bloggers!

I am so sorry this post is so late today! For those who are not aware I only get Sundays off on the weekends so my day is usually filled with the kajillion things that always need done...today was no different! Craft projects, family stuff, retail therapy, and last but not least...sofa surfing time (as I write this blog post that is!)

Anyway onto crafting goodies. We have been moving our daughter into the smaller of the two bedrooms upstairs this week..it seems that having a mini condo was not to her liking as it was far too much for her to keep up with (insert she didnt want to keep it all clean!) so with painting the new room covering the head board on her newish bed and all the assorted drama that goes with it (like JoAnn's telling me it was 2 yards of fabric when it was not even enough to go 3/4 of the way across the headboard...which meant another dash to the store) I managed to squeeze out a small bird house in the colours of her new room.
I used a small birdhouse I got from Pat Catan's and covered it in some Sassafras Lass papers I had in my stash. I inked the endges of the roofing tiles with Broken China Distress Ink and secured them with Helmar Decoupage Paste

The pom pom trim is too cute for words...I bought every colour that Kristina has in the store HERE and it matches the new head board to perfection!
The entire house was spritz with Glimmer Mist in Pearl and it has a lovely shimmer to it under lights. The cute little birdy was purchased at Hobby Lobby a while ago as well.

Dont forget to place your pre-order for the new Limited Edition Winter Distress Inks from Ranger...I know I will be buying a set of these gems!

Have a fabulous week everyone!