October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween-Haunted Birdhouse

Happy Halloween fellow crafters...
As I am not so patiently waiting and getting beyond excited for my Prima grab bag to arrive (all the way to Finland), 
I thought to create something Halloweeny (LOL) that I can put on my shelf as decor and then finally decided to make a haunted bird house.. I've seen lots of cute ones, which I think are gorgeous, but wanted to add a little Halloweeny twist to mine..
This was super simple to make.. 
just some sheets of chipboard, cardstock, decorative papers, distress inks, good glue, chalks , alphabet stamps and my handy dandy Cricut Expression ..
here are a few close ups:
Eeeeek..check out them creepy spiders..LOL
I amuse myself so easily..
I love this fence.. cute, I mean..Spooooooky..LOL


and for supplies used from the Your Memories Here store:

and from my own stash:
Chipboard sheets, cardstock, papers by Echo Park and my Cricut Expression

I want to thank you ladies for stopping by today and checking out what I've been up to.. 
I hope everyone has a very safe and happy halloween evening while out trick-or-treating with the little ones and the not so little ones :)
Hugs