October 23, 2011

Gorgeous Sunny Sunday!

And I am loving it!!!! It is a glorious day outside today and I am relishing in the sunshine. I have sat on my back deck eating my vegemite on real toast while sipping my coffee...this was made even more perfect by the fact I was watching a fawn frolic in our back yard.Anyway onto crafting projects. Today I decided to share the wreath I made for my front door for the Festive season. I have been busy with other projects but I cat share them as they are Christmas gifts.
The flowers are silver poinsettas from Prima. I got them along with the vine ad crystals last year with this idea in mind...but ever got to it sadly. The willow wreath I covered in white felt and sprayed it with Peppermint Glimmer Mist. I used some copper jewellery wire for to attache and dangle the baubles underneath.For now it is time to fall back into the scrap space to finish off another Christmas gift. Have a wonderful week everyone xx