October 9, 2011

Wonderful Weather

Good Morning Blogland!!

Now that I have had time to stop and take in this gorgeous weather we are having here in Northeast Ohio I am thoroughly enjoying the burst of sunshine and the warmth.

After the excitement of Homecoming yesterday (it is my daughter's and my first experience with it) I sat myself in the craft space and wanted to create something for the Christmas holidays that are right around the corner. So I pulled out some of the lovely Webster's Pages. This cute little paper pad is just chock full of Festive season fun and it can be found HEREThe tinsel around the base is also from a Webster's Page trim set which YMH has in stock HERE
I inked all the shingles with Peeled Paint Distress Ink by Ranger and the body of the bird house was inked with Spun Sugar Distress Ink by Ranger. I have sprayed the shingles with some Glimmer Mist which is HERE and I love the subtle glimmer it gives to the entire thing. The beautiful butterfly is from PRIMA of course... and the leaves are a Prima product which is found HERE and the blooms are Prima as well that I have left over from various kits that I have purchased from the YMH storeI hope you all have a fabulous week ahead...I am off to share this gorgeous fall day with my family. Until Next Sunday.