October 27, 2011

Pretty Little Frame


I've got a pretty little frame for ya'll today. I took a simple (and cheap) frame and attacked it with lots of Prima goodness from YMH. I covered the frame with some Prima paper using Glaudine Hellmuth's Multi-medium. After I did that I went back and forth about sponging on ink or not. I finally decided not to. The next step was to for some bling to act as leaves in a way. I took several swirls and just cut them apart and layed them down where I wanted them. The flowers were colored using some glimmer mist except the cream color one. That came from a flower/butterfly combo. I had used the butterfly on a previous project and haven't known what to do with the flower. Today I took the center bling off and layered my other flower onto it. Now I need to find a quote to go in to for my home :)