October 25, 2011

Thankful 4 U!


Hey everyone! So sorry for not posting last week...I've been battling some health issues but am doing so much better! I've finally got some projects to share, one of which is this clean and simple LO I whipped up featuring some super fun Cosmo Cricket projects from the Your Memories Here Store!


Now, on to the deets about my YMH DT project this week. Y'all know my love for Cosmo Cricket knows no bounds & I especially love that their collections mix n match so well! I also love that you can find some amazing Cosmo Cricket paper at super awesome prices RIGHT HERE in the YMH Store!! There are several collections available, including some I used here, at prices that you won't find anywhere else on the web...they are that fantastic. The photo itself is a recent one of me & my mommy in law at Lake Hefner Lighthouse in Oklahoma City. We spent an amazing day together doing some scrappy shopping & eating by the lake, then taking a stroll down by the lighthouse. It was a gorgeous day & am so very thankful (and blessed) to have such a great mom in law!


Supplies
Buttons - Cosmo Cricket 
Sketch - Sketches in Thyme 
Cardstock - The Paper Studio
Baker's Twine - The Twinery
Thickers - American Crafts
Adhesive - Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue


Thank y'all so much for stopping by! Make sure to stop by the YMH Store...which you can visit HERE for rockin' products like Tim Holtz, Prima, Cosmo Cricket, Tattered Angels and more! Until next week...Happy Craftin'!