October 28, 2011

My new blog header....YMH

Hi everyone....Sandi here today to share my new blog header I made from beautiful goodies in the Prima Grab Bag bought at the Your Memories Here Store. I made it from the A4 Londonerry papers and used Prima flowers, lace, alphas, resin window, resist canvas shapes(colored with Glimmer Mist)and the brick stamp. Here are a few close ups:


 If you would like to try this for your own blog, this is what I did. I designed it to fit in a area that measured about 11 1/2 x 4 inches.  When I had it completed, I re sized it in Picnik(free photo editing and I use it all the time) to 960 x 400 to fit my blog and did a little editing. I didn't stick anything down so now I get to use those beauties again. Be sure to head to the store and get yourself some of those Prima goodies and check out my blog and let me know what ya think! Have a great weekend!

Sandi