October 14, 2011

Precious Baby Boy Layout...YMH

Happy Friday Everyone..... Sandi posting today and sharing a layout I made with some goodies from the Your Memories Here Store. I didn`t follow any sketch this time and boy did I struggle...if someone told me I could only do masculine layouts from now on, I would close the scraproom door and never open it again.
Here it is:
This is my son when he was a baby...he is now 20.I made the denim flower but the smaller ones are Prima  and  I added a few lego blocks and buttons.

I did some stamping with Tattered Angel Architectural Trims stamps and a little spraying with Glimmermist in Sweet Clover.

I glued everything down using Helmar 450 Quickdry Adhesive(great stuff) and did a little inking with Distress Inks in Old paper. Everything else came from my stash...papers are My Mind Eye Wild Asperagus and the the title rubons are also MME.
Be sure to check out the store for all your scrapping supplies and I would love it if you visited my blog. Hope you have a great weekend...I will be doing schoolwork and getting ready for midterms because I skipped off yesterday and went scrapping!

Sandi