September 8, 2011

Always and forever, a honeymoon



I created this layout for a LOAD assignment over at BPS but had ya'll in mind. I used LOTS of prima paper goodies and even some Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist. The picture itself is from our honeymoon to Disneyworld (a place we want to take the boys to in 3-4 years). I have scrapped only ONE other honeymoon picture and though it was high time to scrap another one. I love how this looks in real life as the photo so isn't doing much. The paper is all Prima; however, the piece with the brown scroll work towards the top is really a Prima notecard. I love how perfect it went with the layout, so I just cut the piece I wanted. I sprayed my base of the layout with some TA Glimmer Mist in gold for a subtle effect and then roughed up the edges and sponged some vintage photo along the edges. The title is from WMS and I really like how it seem to fit perfectly.