September 12, 2011

Love Tattered Angels

Happy Monday to you ladies..
its Nanné again and I am so excited to share with you a little something I created using Tattered Angels glimmer mist and Architectural Trims stamp set.. Plus a whole bunch of different prima flowers.. I started out by stamping the trim around the 6x6 base of the layout, then added gold Liquid pearl drops to highlight it a little bit..
Glimmer misted some white prima Daisy's with Tattered Angels Marmalade Glimmer mist, and I have to point out that the new formula they have made is a blessing.. It mixes better and it won't glog your sprayer,  So Two thumbs up to Tattered Angels.. Woo Hoo!! :)


and with that said, Here is my layout:

I created my old flower vine with some green wire and flower tape, then started layering my already sprayed flowers and then added the leaves..  I only sprayed the Big Daisys, the other flowers are all original color.. Added E-Line Pearls to the centers of the flowers and finally, cut the title out with my Cricut Imagine..

and for a few close ups of the layout:



and for the supplies used from my own stash:

Cardstock. light yellow
Papers by. Basic Grey
prima Daisy's, roses and smaller flowers
Leaves and liquid pearls
flourish stamp and black ink pad

From Your Memories Here:

(and its on clearance for only $3.99...wow!!!)

Well ladies, that about does it for me this Monday.. I want to thank you all for stopping by today and taking a look at my layout.. I hope I have inspired you to get out your plain Primas and grab some Glitter mist, and make wonderfully detailed original layout of your own..
Hope everyone has a wonderfully creative week..
Hugs