September 20, 2011

Just the Two of Us....and Cosmo Cricket!


Happy Tuesday, y'all! I'm back again to share with you another LO I created for Your Memories Here. And yep, once again I broke out some awesome Cosmo Cricket goodies to create...except this time I dug a little farther back into their collections for one of my faves, Joy Ride. This kit is just perfect for those road trip photos, like these pics of my hubby & son on a recent weekend trip to Austin, Texas. Over at the YMH Store, there are some fabulous Cosmo Cricket paper collections up for grabs at fantastic prices...you can check them all out HERE, cause trust me, you're definitely gonna want some!


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Thickers - American Crafts
Yellow Type - LYB
Adhesive - Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hop on over to the YMH Store HERE to grab some amazing crafting products at super awesome prices! And if you'd like to check out my blog, visit me HERE
Until next week, Happy Craftin'!