September 16, 2011

Precious Baby Layout

Good morning everyone...Sandi posting today and I tell you it is a wet one as we are getting the tail end of Hurricane Maria. I'm sharing today a layout I made of my great-niece(makes me feel old) Kristy and I gave it to her as a gift on her Christening day...she is such a cutie. I used Pink Paislees Butterfly Garden and some goodies from the Your Memories Here Store.

I inked all the edges with Old Paper Distress Ink and did lots of sewing on the different layers.The little bits of lace peeking from the corners are from Prima and so are some of the flowers and leaves.
 I also added some random drops of Glimmer Mist (Sweet Clover). I did lots of fussy cutting and punched some tiny flowers using the tiny retro flower punch and added  Ranger Dimensional Pearls(Lettuce) to the centers.
The rose image in the photo above is a 7 Gypsies rub-on ...I also added the word "grow" on the photo of her foot but it didn't show very well. Thats it for me so make sure you visit the Your Memories Here Store and I would love for you to visit my blog! Have a Great Weekend!

Sandi