September 4, 2011

Room Redecorating Fun!

HI there Bloggers!

This week has been a rush of work work work...the paid kind and the fun kind. We have been redecorating our home a room at a time over the last year. We started with Miss Bek's bedroom and then it was our bedroom followed by the master bathroom. Now we have just finished our living room. All this means I have been crafting items for each room for those little touches. This week I have not been able to sit and craft anything at all because of very long days at work which has made me come home at night mentally drained and exhausted. So last night I spent a couple of hours in my craft space attempting to come up with somethings blog post...1 half complete project and inspiration struck when I watched my daughter and her friends laughing....so I grabbed a glass of wine and turned up the music...pulled supplies out and VOILA! A project was born.
I grabbed a paper mache B for Bek and off I went. I used a sheet of the gorgeous Prima Paper from the Annalee Line which can be found HERE. I also used one of Prima's gorgeous vines and Crystal pieces. The flowers are of course Prima as well...because they make the most divine flowers for any project! The bird is from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology line. The edges have been inked with Teal Bombay inks and the letter was spritzed with some yummy Glimmer Mist in Waterslide.

I hope you like the fun and fresh look of the paper mache alpha for my daughters room..cos her friends do and now I have requests for 3 more so I best get to painting,inking and glueing!

Have a safe Labour Day Weekend!