September 25, 2011

Arty Sunday!

Good Afternoon Bloggers!

I hope this post finds everyone well and happily playing in their craft spaces. I have been playing in my space over the last few days while I finally caved and fell into the SHE Art craze. I have loved watching others make these beautiful pieces of art and I always regard them as a gorgeous way to a piece representing yourself...sort of like a mixed media version of a Book Of Me page (BOM). So I decided to give it a whirl...a huge thanks to the wonderful Christy Tomlinson for her wonderful instructions...but it was time to dive right on in!
Canvas work is so much fun and the textures can be so different to cardstock. The tissue paper in the background with the world map on it I was very fortunate to get when I ordered a pair of shoes from back home in Australia! So I naturally kept it for crafting purposes lol.
I used some of the papers from the Pastiche collection of papers over at Your Memories Here. I love the versatility of the Prima papers....they cover just about every theme!

The products I have used on this project are as follows:

From the Your Memories Here Store:

Prima Paper
Prima Lace Trim
Tim Holtz Limited Edition Inks
Prima Stamps
Prima Pearls
Helmar Fast Dry

From My Stash:

Tissue paper from a pair of shoes that shipped from Australia.
Thickers Alphas
Jenni Bowlin Alphas
Tim Holtz Bingo Tile
Felt
Ribbon
Flower Pin
Rub Ons
Paints.
Twig from a Wreath for Hair Curl.

I hope you all have a wonderful week...until next Sunday...