September 2, 2011

My Dad & Me

Hi everyone....Sandi here today to share a layout made with some goodies from theYour Memories Here Store. This is my sweet girl and her Dad on the day of her Kindergarten graduation.

I found these beautiful Wild Asparagus papers at a yard sale last week and I fell in love...had to buy all of them(18 sheets). They are so thick...almost broke my punch trying to get it through the paper. I did some distressing with Distress Ink  in Old Paper and stamped behind the butterfly and the photo mat using stamps from Tattered Angels Screen Prints Stamps. I did some stitching and lots of fussy cutting and the pretty lace and Flower is from Prima and I stuck it all down with Helmar Adhesive.
I also outlined some of the flowers with Stickles and tried a new technique by Gabrielle Pollaco where she added paint for a little dimension.

Well that's it for me for another week...hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend!!!

Sandi