September 18, 2011

Scrap Happy Sunday!




Good Afternoon everyone..its Terri here sharing a lovely project I have done this week. It has been a hectic week as always in my house...my daughter has her arm in a full cast from a little bit of sock surfing on our hardwood floors and falling onto the tile floor in the kitchen and subsequently dislocating her wrist. So between work, picking up the slack from her chores and every day life..I am ready for a vacation :) Instead I took myself into my craft space to create something for our Guest Room (when we actually get it all finished that is)
We have slowly been remodelling various rooms in our home since I got here last year..anyone who has ever renovated or even redecorated knows it is a slow process especially as you find the exact pieces you want to complete the look. Anyway...Our guest bedroom is going to be a shabby chic/country look. Relaxing and beautiful all in one room.

Out came the beautiful Prima papers from the Annalee collection. I adore this collection for its soft colours and its suitability to being Shabby Chic. There is plenty of texture to this canvas board and I can not wait to hang it up on the door!

There is more Prima Flowers then I have EVER used on any one project before but I love the effect they give to anything you use them on.
The items I have used are as follows:

Prima Fairytale roses in Pink
Prima Leaves
Lots of Other Prima Flowers
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz Bird and Cage Die
Copper wire (to suspend the cage so it moves freely)
Tim Holtz Vintage Alphabet Die
Pearl Trim (from my stash)
Various background stamps

Hope you all have a fabulous week!