September 27, 2011

Dream Big...


Ahhh, it's good to dream. Especially when you dream up fun projects that use up your Cosmo Cricket stash! As y'all know I'm more than a little slightly obsessed with Cosmo Cricket products & thanks to Your Memories Here, I get my fix on all the goodies. So once again, for my YMH DT post, I decided to whip up a sweet card using products from Cosmo Cricket's Odds & Ends, Togetherness, & Upcycle Collections. I really love how the card turned out...specifically the ruffled ribbon layers. The ribbon is by Offray & I've got some in pink I can't wait to use too! To get your fix of Cosmo Cricket goodies from the YMH Store just CLICK HERE!


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Ribbon - Offray
Baker's Twine - The Twinery
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue


I hope you liked my sweet project today & that maybe it inspires you to not only dream big, but dig into your favorite supply stash too! And if you need (or want!) some fabulous new crafting supplies, you can always find amazing deals at the YMH Store HERE on all your favorite goodies. As always, I'd love it if you visited my blog HERE too! Make sure to check back soon for some more fun stuff coming your way...until then, Happy Craftin'!