September 29, 2012

A Priority delivery! -Using Prima

Hello there YMH fans! So glad to be back with another project. :) I decided I would use a masculine theme to create a card with a nostalgic feel. So of course I reached for some fabulous products that I purchased from Your Memories Here . To start, I grabbed some really awesome Prima DP from the Romantic Novel Collection. from the Winter CHA grab bag 2012. I adhered a piece of the DP to a plain white card and then cut a strip of another piece to make the band across the bottom. I dressed it up with some vintage looking accessories. The stamps in the right hand corner are cut out from the back of the printed DP as well as the Priority sentiment and the envelope. I applied some Prima buttons and a Prima stick pin adhering everything down with Helmar's 450 glue.  I added a piece of twine to make it more authentic. The clock stamp is from Prima as well. I cut out the removable journal card from the Romantic Novel DP and applied some Prima letters. I distressed the sides of the envelope first with my Prima comfort distress tool then applied some Prima chalk ink.  I LOVE the chalk inks and the distress tools for creating. They make the job that much more enjoyable. Well, thank you for joining us today and make sure you pop on over to the store to pick you up some creative supplies!