September 19, 2012

Love - Declarations


Hi everyone, Nancy here today!  I wanted to share with you a new project I made using the gorgeous Declarations Collection from Pink Paislee.  When I first purchased this kit I thought I would use it for our Fourth of July photos.  Unfortunately, my boys were out of town and the girls and I went to a BBQ in the afternoon and then just hung low that night.  Not much in the way of patriotic photos. sigh

Luckily, this collection is good for so much more!  This time, a photo of my love, Phil.  hee hee  Hard to believe we have been together for 22 years now.  We will actually celebrate our 20 wedding anniversary next year!
Of course there was lots of distressing with my Prima Distress Tool.  I changed the center of my flower using some Fired Brick Distress Stain.  A few Prima letters on my banner and a couple of other elements and my project was complete.

I am really happy with the way it turned out.  And so happy that my beloved paper is not going to waste because I didn't have any Patriotic photos.

OK, well.....gotta run.

Hugs.

Nancy