September 22, 2012

A simple card using Prima

Hi there! Sue here with another creation using Prima products from Your Memories Here.  Kristina offers some fabulous Prima goodies that help to complete the perfect project. I decided to do something simple this time. So! I pulled out a new Prima Circle stencil and using Prima's Chalk Inks in Olive Vine, Coltsfoot Stemens and Cold Ice,  I applied them to some white watercolor paper. I like the texture that the watercolor paper provides so that's why I chose it. .I then adhered some beautiful Prima flowers I used from the Summer and Winter grab bags with some Helmar Glue.  I chose colors that could be used for both a feminine or a masculine card. I encourage you to try one for yourself! The card is so easy to make and is fun creating in the process. Thanks for joining us here at the YMH blog!