September 9, 2012

Cards and Tiny Treat Holders with DeNetra

Hey Everyone. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend ! I sure am.
I have been playing in my craft room....I received all four of the new Glitz Designs 6x6 paper pads....
I love them all...I decided to break one open...
 "Hello Friend"...love those papers.

I made some tiny treat holders...they are about 3 x 2 in size....super cute and easy to slip to a friend
I used Prima Bling, the sentiment is from the Rondelle Clear Stamps #1, the second holder has
a Prima Canvas Resist piece from the Banners pack...

I also made some cards to match....
 I hand cut the D's out of the paper and made the flower myself...
I use my die cutter to cut some flowers using my scraps from the treat holders...
Great way to make patterned flowers...
For each card I used stamps from the Zephyr Collection by Prima...love this set...
I also used More Prima Bling
I used Distress Stain in Vintage Photo...I think I am addicted to distress stains LOL

Well I hope you guys liked my projects... they were super easy to put together...
I can't wait to pass them along to some Friends !!!
You can find lots of products to create you own cards and tiny treat holders at The Store !

Thanks for spending a few moments with me today !