September 25, 2012

Faith Hope Love

Good morning, Emily here with a card I created using the beautiful Firefly Collection by Prima which you can get for a FABULOUS deal in the store! Looking at this collection online does not do it justice... it is simply gorgeous! 

My first project working with these papers was this card... 


I took white cardstock and misted it with Trunk Bay Glimmer Mist  and Polka Dot Pink Chalkboard Glimmer Mist.  I adhered my patterned paper to it once it had dried and misted a bit more over that so the papers would flow well together.  I stamped my sentiment on coordinating Firefly paper and colored in the letters with some shimmery paint. The flower is an old Prima flower and the trim from Websters Pages. 


I can't wait to work more with this collection and share with you next week! 
Have a great day!!