September 15, 2012

The best Moments

Good Saturday to everyone! I'm so happy to share another project here for YMH! I created this postcard for the Sunday Postcard Challenge in another group using the theme that was chosen...Memories. I created a remembrance of all the friends that I've lost over the years to cancer or otherwise  and what a wonderful impression they have left on my life. I used the new Prima Poppies and Peonies mask   to create a sentimental feel. In addition, I used a beautiful butterfly from the Romance Novel Collection that was part of a grab bag I had previously purchased. I applied a Helmar zapdot to the back of the butterfly to give a raised appearance. The first sentiment stamp at the top is from Prima. The second is a very old stamp I've had for a while. The verse reads "Think where glory most begins and ends,  and say my glory was I had such friends."~W.B. Yeats. I used some distress ink around the sides and the peonies are colored with Aged Mahogany along with Forest Moss. Just FYI~if you see a product that you like that is not in stock, it can be specially ordered for you. Just contact Kristina to take care of that. :) Thank you for joining me today and make sure to check out the other beautiful projects created here on the YMH blog!