September 23, 2012

Hand Made Vintage Spool with DeNetra

Hey everyone. I hope you all are having a great weekend.
Today I have a sort of "simple" project.

I used London Market by Pink Paislee. I love this paper line.
It's got a real shabby chic feel to it...yet it has blacks and browns too.

The bird the banner and the tea cup are from the die cuts pack.
I hope you like my project.

You can find some great products to make your very own
vintage spool at the The Store
* remember if something is sold out...you can request it...























* to make the vintage spool if you dont have one from a thrift store or an empty one at home*
1)Two circles mine are 4 inches
2)A toilet paper roll.
3)Cut your roll down the middle and roll it up to make it skinny.
4)After covering you pieces with paper
5)Hot glue them together.
6)You can distress up the edges or your circles so that it looks really shabby !