September 8, 2012

Life is Sweet

Hi there! It's Sue back with another project created with some fun supplies from Your Memories Here.  Today I'm sharing with you a postcard that I created to give to my mom. I am so proud of her as she decided to finally get away on a long deserved girlfriend getaway in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina. I used some collage sheets from London Market along with some beautiful Prima embellishments from the Romance Novel Collection available in the CHA Summer 2012 grab bags. Along with using some Helmar Quick Dry Adhesive to attach them with. The sentiment is a Prima stamp that I purchased separately. However, Kristina has some lovely Prima stamps available at the store that are just perfect to create a lovely paper craft project, layout, etc. 




I really love the combination of color here against the dark bkgd. It really makes it pop and the postcards are so fun to make as well as easy to display. So why not try making one yourself using some creative embellishments and supplies from Your Memories Here! and if you haven't heard or were not aware, Your Memories Here has a Pinterest page as well if you would like to come visit there too! Thank you for joining us today!