September 28, 2012

Mini Album - Pink Paislee London Market


Hi YMH fans!  Dana here today sharing a mini book today that I created with supplies from the Your Memories Here Store and some fabulous pieces of chipboard. I wanted to create a mini book that was a little more unique than something store-bought.  I have a love for Gothic arches and thought that these Gothic Arch Layered Frames made a great base for my book.


I used Martha Stewart Crafts Weather Crackle Effect on the chipboard frames.  Once the chipboard frames were dry, I glued pieces of patterned paper from the Pink Paislee London Market Collection to the back of each frame to create my book pages. 


The paper flowers are the Perle Bebe from the Prima Almanac collection.  I love the variety of flower centers and colored petals that come in one package! I was able to create a pretty flower cluster in no time at all.


The Shabby Chic Resin Treasures by Ingvild Bolme are gorgeous!  This pretty lady is from the Allure set, which came in my Prima Grab Bag from the YMH Store. Thanks for stopping by today! Stop by the Your Memories Here Store and check out the fabulous selection of Prima and Pink Paislee products. 

Supplies: Paper: Pink Paislee; Chipboard: Tando Creative; Flowers, Leaves: Prima; Shabby Chic Treasure: Prima; Branches: Petaloo; Paint: Making Memories, Martha Stewart; Weather Crackle Effect: Martha Stewart; Eyelets: Colorbok; Other: Twine