September 16, 2012

"You Brighten My Day" with DeNetra

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you all have been relaxing
and enjoying time with family. I was able to sneak to my craft room
and dabble in a lay out.

I am still trying to finding my "niche" when it comes to layouts, so I hope you
like this one....

I used the Rondelle 12 x 12 papers from Prima.

I cut images from the papers and
added one of the chip board buttons
from the collection as well.

I used the Zephyr Canvas Alphas
for the title.

This is the effect of Black Soot 
Distress Crackle paint. Super cool.




These paint drips are also crackle paint
I dripped the paint form the brush
and then heavily spray the dots with water. The paint dripped and it still
crackled...

This is a Prima Background Mask I used
Vintage Photo distress stain behind the
masking. I sprayed it with water so it
could drip...love this look...
Here is a close up of the pictures.
I desaturated the color so it would match the papers better...
here I used the same Prima Mask
only I used the White Faber Castle Gelatos...its very faint but I love it...
I also used the Rondelle stamps...
I colored the stamp with the Black Gelato...I sprayed the paper with water then stamp the humming bird...I love the way it turned out....








I tried so many painting and inking techniques and it came together very nice.
You can find products to create your own painted dream at The Store.

Feel free to request any products from manufactures in the store if they are sold out....

Thanks for spending time with me today !