August 19, 2011

Another Happy Birthday Card


Hi everyone...this is Sandi posting today with yet another card!!!I made this using My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow Collection from my stash.I had seen the idea to use the number on someone's blog but can't remember who.I used my Martha Stewart lace doily punch on the edges and sewed around each square with my sewing machine. The numbers were white Thickers that I colored with Oriental Poppy Glimmer Mist and then added Antique Linen Stickles to the numbers, punched butterflies and flower. I then added some Prima E Line Pearls and Prima Leaves to my flower.Here are a few close-ups:

You can buy all those wonderful goodies at the Your Memories Here Online Store. You can also visit my blog here.Thanks so much for looking and have a GREAT weekend!!

Sandi