August 2, 2011

Tea for Two...


Happy Tuesday y'all! Hope everyone had a terrific weekend! I am so happy to be back this week to share another fabulous Your Memories Here DT project with you. I just love designing for the YMH Store...mostly because Kristina, the owner, is so amazing to work & incredibly talented to boot. I feel so blessed to be starting my 3rd DT term with her as I have loved designing with her awesome products so much. And speaking of designing, this week I have a sweet little shabby card to show off. I used lots of Prima Marketing paper & bling from the YMH Store on this one, as well as little bit of upcycled packaging too! That little die cut patterned border at the bottom, well it used to be the edge of some Prima Rub Ons packaging. I just trimmed it, inked it & glued it down. I love recycling & Prima does an amazing job with their packaging so its easy to re-use! And as you can see, I'm kinda in love with rosettes again right now since this is the 2nd post in a week that's included them. They are just so easy & fun to make...such a great DIY embellie for any project!


Supplies
Cardstock - The Paper Studio
Stamp & Sentiment - Mark's Finest Papers
Ink - Staz On
Pearl Strand - Offray
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue


I hope you'll hop on over to the YMH Store & see all the fabulous Prima Marketing products, including some of the latest CHA releases! The prices are great & shipping is wonderful too. I'd also just be tickled pink if you stopped by my blog HERE & visited! I'll see ya next week & until then, Happy Craftin'!