August 4, 2011

I'm Back

for another term as a YMH Design Team member. Kristina has picked another amazing team that I am sure will inspire ya'll. I really enjoy making cards and altered items (the Live with Prima kits are perfect for this). Something I am trying to get better at doing is scrapbooking so don't be surprised if I slowly start showing off those pages using YMH products. You can check out my goodies I make (and maybe even learn a little more about me) at my blog, Crafty Cassie's Corner.

Now for a little about me. I have many hats. I am a 33 year old mother to two sweet little boys (the oldest will be starting Kinder this year) and a wife of 10 years to an amazing DH who encourges me to create. During the school months I am a teacher as well for 9th graders.

I can't wait to share some creations with ya'll and have fun meeting the rest of the new team :)