August 5, 2011

A little about me............

Hi everyone....I am so happy and excited to be making my first post at Your Memories Here and I am honored to be part of such an amazing team....Thank you Kristina! Now to introduce myself..........
My name is Sandi Smith and I live in Newfoundland, Canada with my wonderful husband, Allan and 2 great kids, Rick is 20 and Claudine is 12.I am a SAHM but I am also enrolled as a full time Business Administration student through distance learning.I did my first layout in January 2010 and was immediately hooked! I am obsessed with all things associated with scrapping(creating,shopping,browsing blogs) and I am sure I have read every "how to" and watched every tutorial that has been made! I am always in "scrapbook mode ", constantly looking at things in our everyday lives for sources of inspiration. I love paper, flowers, bling, ribbons, lace..all those pretty things! I love to tear, wrinkle, ink and sew on my projects. I don't think I have a definite style because there is still so much to learn and try! I usually create layouts but I just made my first card and that may become another addiction....just what I need!!! I can't wait to start creating with all the wonderful products in the Your Memories Here Store  and I am counting the days until the Prima Grab Bags arrive! The design team will be posting daily so be sure to check back to see what we have created. My post day is Friday so I hope to see you then and just maybe.... give you a little inspiration with my creations!Feel free to visit my blog  and I hope you have a fantastic weekend with lots of scrappy time!!!!


Red rose Sandi Red rose