August 8, 2011

Mini Album--lots of Prima goodies..

HI everyone... 
This will be my very first DT post for YMH and I hope everyone likes what I have created.. Its a 5" x 7" paperbag mini album using lots of prima flowers and pearls..
Fair warning, this is really photo heavy.. LOL
I created this mini for our vacation trip to see family and friends this summer..  I don't have the big pull out tags done yet, since I want to make those when I have the actual photos  :)

Here are some photos of the inside of the mini album:


































for the supplies I used from my own stash:
  printed papers, paper bags, envelopes, chipboard, ribbon, chipboard
stickers, edge punch, Tim Holtz embossing folder, cuttlebug and eyelets..
and from the Your Memories Here store:

I want to thank everyone so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my very first DT project for YMH.. Do stop by and check out what great deals you can find..
Hope everyone has wonderfully creative week..
Nanné