August 9, 2011

Take the Plunge!


Just lookin' at the photos on this LO makes me want to go swimming...again! We have been doin' a lot of that here in Oklahoma lately as we continue to break records with our +100 degree temps. So, I guess you can expect quite a few more water themed LO's in the coming weeks...lol! This week for my regular Your Memories Here DT post I decided to mix a number of favorite products you can find at the YMH Store like Tattered Angels, Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz, & Cosmo Cricket. I also tried out a new to me, and definitely fun, product - Heidi Swapp Invisibles! It was super fun to play with thanks to my Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mists. I just spritzed on my colors & then wiped some off to reveal the awesome design underneath...you must try it!


Supplies
Mistable Patterned Paper - Heidi Swapp
Letters - Sticko (embossed turquoise) & Dollar Store (flocked white)
Journaling Spot - Shabby Chic Crafts
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
Twine/Journaling Pen - Stash


All the fun chalkboard mists, trim, & inks can be found in the YMH Store. So make sure to hop on over to check them all out...especially the new Prima Marketing goodies released at CHA. Also, we have super talented new ladies joining the Design Team here at YMH so make sure to give them lots of love! And, as always, I'd love it if you visited my blog HERE and check out all my other crafty posts! Now I'm off to work on some more scrappy stuff to show y'all next Tuesday so until then, Happy Craftin'!