August 15, 2011

First Dance- DT project from Nanné

Happy Monday to you lovely ladies...
This is Nanné and I wanted to share a layout I made using some Prima E-Line white flowers, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and some E-line pearl drops..
These papers I found in my stash, they are by Bo Bunny and I was trying to focus on the bottom corner of the layout, not to cover the butterflies..
the photo is of me back in 1984, my mom was getting me ready for my first jr high school dance and of course, like us moms, she liked to take photos to remember the special occations..
and here are a few close ups of the layout.


 These E-Line white flowers are awesome when sprayed with the glimmer mists..
if you want a light color, just spray further away, but if you want a deeper color spray them
close up.. which is what I did here..then you can either use your heat gun to dry them quickly or let the dry over night..







for supplies used.


from my own stash:
Big Prima flowers, leaves, flourish, string of pearls, Prima trinket, hat pins, glossy accents and papers!

well ladies..That does it for me for today.. do stop by Your Memories Here and check out her wonderful sellection of items I used to create this layout and thank you for stopping by today and taking a look at what I've created..  You can also stop by my personal blog for more information on the making of this layout..just click HERE
Hugs