August 7, 2011

Happy Sunday!


Good Morning everyone!

My name is Terri and I am also a new designer for Your Memories Here. A HUGE thanks you to Kristina for this opportunity xx

A little bit about me...I am an Australian who moved to the USA (Ohio to be exact) to be with my husband. I am the mother of 4 children ranging in ages from 20 - 8. My 14 year old daughter is the only one who joined me in the USA permanently. I have a warped sense of humour. I work full time due to a promotion at work that came the same week as the DT announcement....was my lucky week for sure! You can find out about me more HERE

I have been scrapbooking for 6 years now and up until I found Your Memories Here I was on a self imposed sabbatical from it (this is what happens when you leave 99.9% of your stash behind because shipping it was outrageously expensive!) and piece by piece I have been rebuilding it through the store.

I look forward to working with these amazingly talented ladies here at Your Memories Here and inspiring you if even just a little.

Have a fabbo Sunday everyone!

Hugs & Painted Things